Type C lifelines are the low-cost solution to secure environments that pose a risk of a fall from a height pursuant to standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.
Sicurpal's lifeline range includes different systems to meet most of market demands.
Sicurpal designs and manufactures its products with extreme attention to quality, choosing materials such as stainless steel and aluminium for components that need to be resistant and long-lasting and low-cost materials such as hot-galvanized steel for those parts less susceptible to chemical corrosion and wear and tear. This way it can provide excellent quality at an affordable price.
Our product range includes:
- Sheet metal lifelines - suitable for most of the sheet metals available on the market (trapezoidal, seamed, Alugraf, Riverclack, etc.)
- PBS lifeline - for those needing post lifelines with a reduced supporting structure
- Invisible lifeline - low visual impact and therefore ideal for historic centres and buildings of great artistic and cultural value
- Low-cost lifelines - rigid anchoring solution with stainless and/or hot galvanised steel posts and plates
- Lifeline for hanging gardens - ideal for those looking for safety without piercing the waterproofing membrane
- Slim lifeline - designed to generate lower loads on the roofing in the event of a fall
- Sicurterm lifeline - the first thermal cut certified product in the world
- Casting lifelines - the perfect cost-cutting solution thanks to the fact that it can be anchored with the casting of the reinforced concrete
- Historic lifelines - the products with which we were born, have grown and improved
All of our products are made in Italy and entirely manufactured in our Bastiglia plant, from cutting to welding down to laser-branding.