Guardrails are a collective fall protection system
To protect operators working at a height, the installation of collective fall protection devices must be prioritised with respect to individual fall protection devices.
Thanks to their aluminium structure and special wedge shape, Sicurpal's guardrails are extremely light and have a low visual impact.
- Guardrail compliant with standard EN 14122-3
- 30 kg/metre load on horizontal tubes (outward push)
- Anodised aluminium structure
- Can be customised with epoxy varnishing and RAL colours
- Posts have a triangular shape for a lower visual impact
- Both horizontal handrails can be adjusted simultaneously
- Curves can be continuously adjusted
- Ends anchored to the wall
- Vertical, tipping or tilted guardrail available
- Various accessories available
- 10 year warranty
Aluminium guardrail with bracket for wall fixation.
Aluminium guardrail with fixed bracket for floor fixing
Aluminium guardrail with fixed bracket and foot with fastening to the sheet metal by rivets
Self-supporting aluminium guardrail