PBSC posts are the perfect solution to secure roofing with reduced supporting structures.
- Can be used by up to 4 operators
- Device made of AISI 304 stainless steel and pickled clean to avoid corrosion.
- Post with two sections of a different diameter to guarantee a low visual impact
- 215x160 anchoring base, available for double slope supporting structures. Thickness 10 mm with 8 holes - 4 Ø 10mm and 4 Ø 15mm - for an improved grip of the structural screws
- The vertical part of the post is designed to deform and enable the maximum reduction of the load exerted on Lifeline end posts (deformable with a strength > 200kg)
- Possibility to use the sliding shuttle by installing a suitable fairlead
- Laser marked to guarantee product quality
- 10 year warranty
By downloading the manual below, you can obtain more information as regards responsibilities under the current regulations and device anchoring.