Sector: Industrial construction
Location: Fossoli (MO)
Date: May 2013
Products: Igena and walkways
- Due to its wideness, the industrial composting plant had plenty of areas where there was a risk of falling from a height, such as bridge cranes, building roofs, manholes, waste pits, etc.
- The customer asked for several fall protection systems to ensure a safe workplace in all of those areas.
- Sicurpal was asked to inspect and test existing lifelines to check their current regulatory compliance.
OUR SOLUTION: different fall protection systems to ensure safety
- Sicurpal installed Igena Type A single anchor points close to manholes and next to machines.
- In order avoid the risk of wreckage while walking on translucent windows to reach the lifeline installed on the ridge, Sicurpal installed several walkways to provide labourers with a safe path on the roof.
- Cage ladders have been installed on both sides of the buildings so to ensure safe accesses to the roofs.