Sector: Residential Building
Products: PBS and STR and STC single anchor points
Location: Sassuolo (MO)
Date: May 2014
- Built in early 80s, the villa roof presented some common issues for old houses:
- A large amount of dormers and a particular roof shape increased the risk of pendulum effect;
- The whole roof was not waterproof, therefore it was compulsory to avoid fixing methods that could cause any water infiltration.
- Need for a low visibility of the lifeline.
OUR SOLUTION: PBS lifeline in compliance with EN 795 Type C
- Sicurpal solved the risk of pendulum effect installing several STC single anchor points under the shingles on gables and STR in the corner hips.
- Thanks to the slim design of its devices, PBS line is the best pole-based solution to minimise the visual impact of the lifeline.
- To avoid water infiltration problems, Sicurpal spread a tar paper ply between pole and structure and installed a small lead gutter on every device after completion of the lifeline.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCTS OR TO REQUEST A QUOTATION PLEASE CONTACT